Rebornne First Colostrum
“In the first 72 hours after giving birth, a mother produces a very special, pre-milk breast fluid called colostrum. It contains numerous substances which protect the infant from infections and other diseases, and stimulates growth and over fifty different health-supportive processes. some of which last a life time. These powerful factors have been shown to be beneficial also to people of all ages.
What About Bovine Colostrum
All mammals produce colostrum ,however, cow (bovine) colostrum is the only animal form that can be utilized by humans. Since dairy cows produce more colostrum than is needed by the newborn calves, the excess can be processed for human use as a powder for children and adults. Bovine colostrum contains even more health supportive substances than human colostrum.
One of the most important ingredients in colostrum is the immune globulin, IgF-1 which stimulates healing, muscle growth, and the production of immune cells, reduces the need for insulin, and increases the burning of fat. Bovine colostrum contains ten times the amount of IgF-1 than human colostrum.
What About Colostrum for Children
Many babies today are not breast fed even in the first critical few days. They have no source of colostrum unless they are given a supplement, since no milk or baby formula contains this important substance. Infants, with a developing immune system, are vulnerable to bacteria and virus infections.
They also need stimulation to many basic metabolic processes necessary during their rapid growth and their entry into the world outside the protective immunity of the mothers womb. Colostrum capsules may be easily opened and the powder sprinkled into baby formula and later into the child’s food.
What About Colostrum for Adults
As we age we produce less immune and growth factors that are needed to heal tissue damage and to fight disease. Colostrum can provide many of these important factors which are often included in anti-aging programs.
What About Energy and the Physical Body
In addition to IgF-1 and TgF-A & B, Epithelial Growth Factor (EgF) regenerate muscle, nerve, bone and cartilage – affecting all of the structural cells of the body, and helping to increase the anabolic process of protein syntheses, build lean muscle tissue, and burn fat for energy.
Constituents of Rebornne First Colostrum
- Immunoglobulins (antibodies): contains all of the immunoglobulins -IgA, IgD, IgE, IgG, IgM.
- Lactoferrin: an iron-binding protein which releases iron to the red blood cells.
- Proline-Rich-Polypeptide (PRP): regulates under activity or over activity of the immune system.
- IgF-1: Insulin Like and Transforming Growth Factors-stimulates T-cell production, muscle growth, and reduces insulin need.
- Leukocytes: stimulate production of interferon.
- Hydrogen peroxide producing enzymes: attack bacteria.
- Lysozyme: destroys bacteria and viruses.
- Cytokines: stimulate and regulate immune response, communications, and tumor destruction.
- Interlukin 10: reduces inflammation.
- Long chain sugars: block bacteria from attaching to mucus membranes.
Orotic acid: supports red blood cell integrity.
Excellent source of sulfur micro-nutrients, including MSM, or Methyl Sulfonyl Methane. In fact, colostrum is one of the richest known sources of MSM. It also contains other powerful components including two of the most potent anti-inflammatory compounds known. This makes it far more powerful than the new sulfur-based remedies, as Glucosamine Sulfate, alone.
Preparation of Rebornne First Colostrum ?
Pure bovine origin colostrum is harvested from controlled, healthy cows at a state licensed, New Zealand MAF AND USDA inspected, dairy. It is shown by laboratory testing to be free of bacteria, herbicides, pesticides, and antibiotics. It is collected in the 72 hours after the birth of the cows second calving at which time the highest concentration of immune and growth factors are present. It is then frozen and sent to a licensed food processing facility for processing as a powder, which is finally measured into Vegicaps? in an FDA and GMP registered manufacturing laboratory.
Unlike many complex proteins, colostrum is not reduced to individual amino acids in the stomach because of natural digestive enzyme inhibitors. This permits colostrum to pass intact into the intestinal tract for absorption into the blood stream.
Colostrum’s Growth Factors
- Regenerate and accelerate normal growth of aged or injured muscle, bone, cartilage, skin collagen and nerve tissue.
- Help burn fat for fuel instead of muscle tissue in times of fasting or diet.
- Help build and retain lean muscle.
- Repair our body’s vital DNA and RNA.
- Balance and regulate blood sugar levels.
- Heal burns, surgeries, cuts, abrasions, and mouth sores with topical application.
- Helps control infection and pain associated with gingivitis, sensitive teeth and dental work.
- Help regulate blood glucose levels and “brain chemicals”(increasing Seretonin production), providing alertness, better concentration and “feeling good”.
Colostrum’s Immune Factors
- IgA and IgG help to neutralize toxins and other unwanted invaders in the Lymphatic and circulatory systems.
- IgD and IgE are highly antiviral.
- IgM is a powerful bacteria fighter.
- PRP (Polyproline-Rich-Peptides) help boost an underactive immune system and help restore the thymus gland, which produces the vital T-cells that fight viruses and antigens, to optimal functioning capability. PRP helps balance an overactive immune system as is present in autoimmune disease-conditions in which the body actually attacks itself. This may make colostrum helpful for illnesses such as:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Lupus, and
5. Lactoferrin in numerous research studies has been shown to be a potent, broad-spectrum natural antibiotic and anti-viral agent. Lactoferrin is also a potent anti-oxidant which inhibits the harmful effects of free radicals.
6. Osteoclasts are cells which degrade bone, undermining its structure, creating the porosity and loss of bone strength called osteoporosis.Osteoblasts, on the other hand, are bone-building cells. As we age, the number of osteoblasts decreases and osteoclasts increase in number. This is especially true of post-menopausal women, as a decline in estrogen levels has been shown to lead to an increase in osteoclasts.
7. A study reported in the Journal of Natural Medicine shows that TgT-B which is found in nature only in colostrum, is naturally produced by the osteoblasts, the bone-building cells. The study also proved that TgF-B dramatically increased cell apoptosis (cell death) among the osteoclasts, the bone destroying cells.
8. The study suggests that TgF-B could help slow or even prevent the development of osteoporosis.
Colostrum is the only readily available natural source of growth factors, including TgF-B. We therefore recommend that anyone who desires to positively affect bone density and strength, take colostrum on a regular basis. We also recommend that post-menopausal women see their health practitioner for tests of hormone levels. The research findings suggest that the combination of careful hormone replacement therapy with a daily intake of colostrum could be extremely effective against this common scourge among so many members of our society.
To take advantage of the growth factors, take your Colostrum in capsule form on an empty stomach, 20 minutes before eating or taking other supplements, followed by a large glass of water which will help to “wash” the capsules through to the small intestine where they are best absorbed.
Be aware that heat destroys Colostrum’s effectiveness. Processing is critical and tablet formulations and formulations of colostrum intermixed with other herbs and nutrients can virtually destroy all of its effectiveness.